10001 C D Glaze Dr,
Theodore, AL 36582
Est. Value* : N/A
10001 C D Glaze Dr is a single family home in Theodore, AL. Additional features include a parking garage. Frequently asked questions about 10001 C D Glaze Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 10001 C D Glaze Dr is located in a community that is home to 21,202 residents, which has decreased by -1.9% since 2000. 78.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.01%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.89%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 10001 C D Glaze Dr has a median household income of $40,356 and spends about $37,397 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 10001 C D Glaze Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.7%, which is lower than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 3.9%, which is lower than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 52.5% of the residents near 10001 C D Glaze Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 10001 C D Glaze Dr is about 41.7 degrees in January and 80.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 58.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 10001 C D Glaze Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
11075B Straub Rd,
$795,000 For Sale
11374 Oak Alley Drive S,
$199,209 For Sale
8451 Lake Tahoe Drive,
$120,000 For Sale
8405 LAKE ELEANOR DRIVE,
$129,000 For Sale
8055 Oak Bend Dr,
$129,900 For Sale
6800 Rylee Rd,
$154,900 For Sale
12101 Ben Hamilton Road,
$599,000 For Sale
5329 Mcdonald Road,
$99,500 For Sale
5329 Mcdonald Road,
$85,500 For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.