1000 6th Ave,
Selma, AL 36701
- 1,214 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 1,214 sqft
1000 6th Ave is a single family home in Selma, AL. This home was built in 1930 and includes 1,214 square feet of living space. Additional features include forced air heating system. Frequently asked questions about 1000 6th Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1000 6th Ave is located in a community that is home to 24,251 residents, which has decreased by -6.8% since 2000. 72.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.83%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.6%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1000 6th Ave has a median household income of $36,907 and spends about $35,233 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1000 6th Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 25.7%, which is higher than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 18.1%, which is higher than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 52.0% of the residents near 1000 6th Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1000 6th Ave is about 43.4 degrees in January and 79.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 55.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1000 6th Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
123 College Dr.,
$31,500 For Sale
605 Lapsley Street,
$279,000 For Sale
151 Wilkinson Apts,
$57,000 For Sale
182 Oak Street,
$119,900 For Sale
150 Russell Drive,
$169,900 For Sale
145 Russell Drive,
$139,000 For Sale
113 Crescent Hill,
$169,000 For Sale
104 Deerwood Circle,
$349,000 For Sale
410 Ivanhoe Drive,
$89,000 For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.