2004 Mcduffie St,
Houston, TX 77019
- 3 Beds
- 2,389 sqft
Est. Value* : $434,200
- 3 Beds
2004 Mcduffie St is a single family home in Houston, TX. This home was built in 1992 and includes three bedrooms, four bathrooms, and 2,389 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $434,200. Frequently asked questions about 2004 Mcduffie St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2004 Mcduffie St is located in a community that is home to 14,632 residents, which has increased by 5.3% since 2000. 47% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (23.59%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.66%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2004 Mcduffie St has a median household income of $156,797 and spends about $76,203 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2004 Mcduffie St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 24.8%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 17.8%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2004 Mcduffie St include Fonwood Early Childhood Center, Lamar High School, and Lanier Middle. The average SAT score for this area is about 910 (458 for Math and 452 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 64.0% of the residents near 2004 Mcduffie St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.0% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2004 Mcduffie St is about 44.8 degrees in January and 82.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 46.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2004 Mcduffie St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1817 Huldy Street,
$568,000 House For Sale
1802 Brun Street,
$1,399,999 House For Sale
1813 Sharp Place,
$2,195,000 House For Sale
1929 Sharp Place,
$2,495,000 House For Sale
2114 Pelham Drive,
$2,895,000 House For Sale
2131 Pelham Drive,
$2,995,000 House For Sale
1801 MCDUFFIE Street,
$779,900 House For Sale
1805 MCDUFFIE Street,
$1,595,000 House For Sale
1803 MCDUFFIE Street,
$779,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Fonwood Early Childhood Center||PK-K||544||31.4||17.2||11.31 mi|
|Lamar High School||9-12||3,424||146.6||23.3||1.18 mi|
|Lanier Middle||6-8||1,424||73.8||19.2||0.62 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.