324 Stonebrook Pl,
Dover, DE 19904
- 2 Beds
- 1,120 sqft
Est. Value* : $116,900
- 2 Beds
324 Stonebrook Pl is a single family home in Dover, DE. This home was built in 1984 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,120 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $116,900. Frequently asked questions about 324 Stonebrook Pl and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 324 Stonebrook Pl is located in a community that is home to 29,522 residents, which has increased by 15.7% since 2000. 71.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.85%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.15%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 324 Stonebrook Pl has a median household income of $58,446 and spends about $47,709 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 324 Stonebrook Pl is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 10.6%, which is lower than the state average of 10.6%. Property crime risk is 3.1%, which is lower than the state average of 9.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 324 Stonebrook Pl include Booker T. Washington Elementary School, Central Middle School, and Dover High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 983 (490 for Math and 493 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 972.
- How’s the job market? About 55.5% of the residents near 324 Stonebrook Pl have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.2%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 324 Stonebrook Pl is about 32.9 degrees in January and 76.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 43.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 17.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 324 Stonebrook Pl resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1510 FORREST AVE,
$214,500 House For Sale
161 PERIWINKLE DR,
$160,000 House For Sale
1427 S FARMVIEW DR,
$175,000 House For Sale
1430 WOODMILL DR,
$154,900 House For Sale
212 GREEN BLADE DR,
$165,000 House For Sale
61 FREEDOM DR,
$195,000 House For Sale
414 GEORGE WASHINGTON DR,
$180,000 House For Sale
103 TRAFALGAR DR,
$181,000 House For Sale
17 FREEDOM DR,
$230,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Booker T. Washington Elementary School||K-4||338||28||12||1.13 mi|
|Central Middle School||7-8||985||61||16.1||2 mi|
|Dover High School||9-12||1,845||115||16||0.77 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 3.6|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.