Off Market

291-293 Sargeant St,

Hartford, CT 06105
  • 6 Beds
  • 4,499 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $221,500

  • 6 Beds
  • 4,499 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Duplex
Year Built
1890

Description

291-293 Sargeant St is a duplex in Hartford, CT. This home was built in 1890 and includes six bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 4,499 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, hot water heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $221,500. Frequently asked questions about 291-293 Sargeant St and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 291-293 Sargeant St is located in a community that is home to 21,005 residents, which has decreased by -4.8% since 2000. 40% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (19.77%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.94%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 291-293 Sargeant St has a median household income of $44,026 and spends about $39,240 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 291-293 Sargeant St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 35.3%, which is higher than the state average of 6.5%. Property crime risk is 42.6%, which is higher than the state average of 8.4%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 291-293 Sargeant St include Breakthrough Magnet School North, and Classical Magnet School. The average SAT score for this area is about 885 (439 for Math and 446 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 986.
  • How’s the job market? About 62.4% of the residents near 291-293 Sargeant St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.4%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.3%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 291-293 Sargeant St is about 24.1 degrees in January and 72.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 45.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 40.0 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 291-293 Sargeant St resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.

Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Duplex
Beds
6
Total Baths
3
Square Footage
4,499
Year Built
1890
Latitude
41.78
Longitude
-72.7
Cooling
YES

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $6,678 $0 $0 $89,894
2016 $6,052 $0 $0 $81,459
2015 $5,764 $0 $0 $77,590

Local Info

Population
21,005
Median Family Income
$44,026
Graduate Degree Percentile
12.4%
Median Homeowner Age
33.3
Households with Children
40.0%
Unemployment Rate
3.4%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Breakthrough Magnet School North PK-5
Classical Magnet School 6-12
Culinary Arts Academy at Weaver High School   11-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Moderate Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: C
Tornado Risk Tornado Moderate Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!