1217 E Hohokam Ln,
New River, AZ 85087
- 2,600 sqft
Est. Value* : $429,600
1217 E Hohokam Ln is a single family home in New River, AZ. This home was built in 2005 and includes 2,600 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and refrigerator cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $429,600. Frequently asked questions about 1217 E Hohokam Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1217 E Hohokam Ln is located in a community that is home to 3,341 residents, which has increased by 21.7% since 2000. 79% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.9%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.46%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1217 E Hohokam Ln has a median household income of $60,733 and spends about $49,056 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1217 E Hohokam Ln is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.5%, which is lower than the state average of 10.1%. Property crime risk is 9.6%, which is lower than the state average of 15.9%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1217 E Hohokam Ln include Boulder Creek High School, and Gavilan Peak Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 1088 (540 for Math and 548 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1047.
- How’s the job market? About 51.8% of the residents near 1217 E Hohokam Ln have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.2% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.7%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1217 E Hohokam Ln is about 48.3 degrees in January and 85.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 13.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 10.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1217 E Hohokam Ln resides in an area with moderate flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
918 E Steinbeck Dr,
$585,000 House For Sale
44512 N NEW RIVER RD,
$950,000 House For Sale
1641 W Silver Pine Drive,
$830,000 House For Sale
39828 N Messner Way,
$299,000 House For Sale
39510 N Messner Way,
$328,900 House For Sale
501 E Cloud Rd,
$549,000 House For Sale
2447 W Shackleton Drive,
$325,000 House For Sale
3022 W SUMMIT WALK SMT,
$2,200,000 House For Sale
41712 N Crooked Stick RD,
$429,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Boulder Creek High School||7-12||2,587||110.2||23.4||4.76 mi|
|Gavilan Peak Elementary||PK-8||722||47.6||15.1||3.37 mi|
|New River Elementary School||PK-6||209||21.8||9.5||6.03 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0.6|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Moderate Risk||This property is located in a moderate-to-low flood risk area with a 0.2% annual chance of flooding. Roughly 1 out of 4 flood insurance claims are for properties in these risk zones. Flooding in this area is possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended in this area, but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.