Off Market

1233 Ellwood Ave SW,

Canton, OH 44710
  • 3 Beds
  • 1,152 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $93,550

  • 3 Beds
  • 1,152 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1947

Description

1233 Ellwood Ave SW is a single family home in Canton, OH. This home was built in 1947 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,152 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heating system, and cooling system. In 7/2/2019, this property sold for $105,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $93,550. Frequently asked questions about 1233 Ellwood Ave SW and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 1233 Ellwood Ave SW is located in a community that is home to 9,735 residents, which has decreased by -3.1% since 2000. 67.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.44%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.15%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1233 Ellwood Ave SW has a median household income of $32,588 and spends about $32,861 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1233 Ellwood Ave SW is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 20.7%, which is higher than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 15.7%, which is higher than the state average of 9.1%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 1233 Ellwood Ave SW include Edison Middle School, and Genoa Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 854 (460 for Math and 394 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1070.
  • How’s the job market? About 55.5% of the residents near 1233 Ellwood Ave SW have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1233 Ellwood Ave SW is about 22.5 degrees in January and 71.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 37.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 43.1 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1233 Ellwood Ave SW resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
1
Square Footage
1,152
Year Built
1947
Latitude
40.79
Longitude
-81.43
Cooling
YES

Price History

Date Price Event
7/2/2019 $105,000 Sold

Tax History

Year Taxes Land Improvements Assessment
2017 $1,445 $0 $0 $26,150
2016 $1,453 $0 $0 $26,150
2015 $1,466 $0 $0 $26,150
2014 $1,440 $0 $0 $25,280
2013 $1,377 $0 $0 $25,280

Local Info

Population
9,735
Median Family Income
$32,588
Graduate Degree Percentile
2.2%
Median Homeowner Age
38.0
Households with Children
67.9%
Unemployment Rate
4.9%

Schools

School SchoolDigger Rating Grades Enrollment Full-time Teachers Student / Teacher Ratio Distance
Assigned Schools
Edison Middle School 7-8
Genoa Elementary School K-4
Lohr Elementary School K-4

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Moderate Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: C+
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week