712 Sherwood Dr,
Webster Groves, MO 63119
- 3 Beds
- 3,976 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 3 Beds
712 Sherwood Dr is a single family home in Webster Groves, MO. This home was built in 1929 and includes three bedrooms, five bathrooms, and 3,976 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 712 Sherwood Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 712 Sherwood Dr is located in a community that is home to 34,339 residents, which has decreased by -15% since 2000. 64.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.53%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.31%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 712 Sherwood Dr has a median household income of $68,652 and spends about $52,923 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 712 Sherwood Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.9%, which is lower than the state average of 9.5%. Property crime risk is 7.4%, which is lower than the state average of 9.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 712 Sherwood Dr include Clark Elementary, and Hixson Middle. The state average SAT score is 1168.
- How’s the job market? About 71.5% of the residents near 712 Sherwood Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 28.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 712 Sherwood Dr is about 27.7 degrees in January and 77.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 41.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 16.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 712 Sherwood Dr resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
$939,000 House For Sale
449 Foreston Place,
$229,900 House For Sale
9207 Big Bend,
$279,900 House For Sale
558 Hollywood Place,
$474,900 House For Sale
311 Baker Avenue,
$299,900 House For Sale
619 Hollywood Place,
$434,900 House For Sale
1139 Hawken Place,
$425,000 House For Sale
8940 Big Bend,
$228,000 House For Sale
231 Papin Avenue,
$365,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Clark Elementary||K-5||312||23.8||13.1||0.33 mi|
|Dr. Henry Givens Junior Elementary||K-5||121||8||14.9||1.73 mi|
|Hixson Middle||7-8||712||48.9||14.5||0.68 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.