1109 Brown St,
Humboldt, TN 38343
- 4,182 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 4,182 sqft
1109 Brown St is a single family home in Humboldt, TN. This home was built in 2001 and includes three bathrooms and 4,182 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, package unit system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 1109 Brown St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1109 Brown St is located in a community that is home to 14,286 residents, which has increased by 9.4% since 2000. 73.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.42%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (11.49%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1109 Brown St has a median household income of $38,032 and spends about $35,989 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1109 Brown St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 14.4%, which is higher than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 11.3%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1109 Brown St include East Elementary School, and Humboldt Junior/Senior High School. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 63.1% of the residents near 1109 Brown St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 7.1%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1109 Brown St is about 34.1 degrees in January and 75.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 59.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 7.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1109 Brown St resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1603 Etheridge Street,
$49,900 For Sale
1707 Harder Street,
$39,900 For Sale
2661 Cole Drive,
$59,500 For Sale
2004 Osborne Street,
$29,000 For Sale
623 N 28th Avenue,
$60,000 For Sale
159 Lakeside Drive,
$74,900 For Sale
3110 Redwood Street,
$119,900 For Sale
$249,000 For Sale
424 highway 45 W,
$269,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|East Elementary School||2-6||449||30||14.9||1.35 mi|
|Stigall Primary School||PK-3||312||19.1||16.3||0.8 mi|
|Humboldt Junior/Senior High School||7-12||430||34.8||12.3||1.13 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.