1108 State St,
White Pine, TN 37890
- 1,063 sqft
Est. Value* : $55,400
- 1,063 sqft
1108 State St is a single family home in White Pine, TN. This home was built in 1950 and includes one bathrooms and 1,063 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $55,400. Frequently asked questions about 1108 State St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 State St is located in a community that is home to 6,667 residents, which has increased by 30.5% since 2000. 76.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.04%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.03%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 State St has a median household income of $40,378 and spends about $37,465 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 State St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.7%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 3.6%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 65.2% of the residents near 1108 State St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 34.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 State St is about 33.4 degrees in January and 75.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 52.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 13.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 State St resides in an area with high flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
3411 Poplar St,
$274,900 For Sale
938 Highway 25-32,
$69,900 For Sale
325 OAK VISTA DR.,
$199,900 For Sale
215 Scenic Dr,
$149,900 For Sale
516 MOUNTAIN VISTA TRAIL LOT 21-OAK GROVE VISTA III,
$296,900 For Sale
1830 HIGHWAY 160,
$269,900 For Sale
2112 WHITE OAK TRAIL ON LOT 53 - WILDERNESS S/D,
$443,500 For Sale
714 Forest Dr,
$179,900 For Sale
1054 SAN MARTINO DR.,
$469,000 For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.