14107 Danpark Loop,
Fort Myers, FL 33912
- 3 Beds
- 2,496 sqft
Est. Value* : $308,900
- 3 Beds
- 2,496 sqft
14107 Danpark Loop is a single family home in Fort Myers, FL. This home was built in 2006 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,496 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. In 8/21/2017, this property sold for $286,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $308,900. Frequently asked questions about 14107 Danpark Loop and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 14107 Danpark Loop is located in a community that is home to 30,390 residents, which has increased by 32.3% since 2000. 78.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 65 to 74 (20.18%), while the second-largest age group is between 75 to 84 (12.25%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14107 Danpark Loop has a median household income of $75,977 and spends about $55,944 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14107 Danpark Loop is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 10.5%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 6%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 14107 Danpark Loop include Allen Park Elementary School, and Bonita Springs Middle Center For The Arts. The average SAT score for this area is about 1008 (500 for Math and 508 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 58.0% of the residents near 14107 Danpark Loop have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.0% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14107 Danpark Loop is about 60.1 degrees in January and 81.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 52.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14107 Danpark Loop resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
8321 Venetian Pointe Drive,
$387,900 For Sale
13541 Cherry Tree Court,
$289,900 For Sale
8849 Fawn Ridge Dr,
$269,900 For Sale
13330 Oak Hill Loop,
$259,900 For Sale
12784 Aston Oaks DR,
$210,000 For Sale
9558 Via Lago Way,
$1,299,950 For Sale
7810 Knightwing CIR,
$589,000 For Sale
15751 Triple Crown Court,
$1,025,000 For Sale
12371 Villagio Way,
$539,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Allen Park Elementary School||PK-5||966||63||15.3||6.51 mi|
|Bonita Springs Elementary School||PK-5||515||36||14.3||14.32 mi|
|Bonita Springs Middle Center For The Arts||6-8||897||48||18.6||13.49 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.