Off Market

14107 Queenside St,

Orlando, FL 32824
  • 3 Beds
  • 1,693 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $256,000

  • 3 Beds
  • 1,693 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
2009

Description

14107 Queenside St is a single family home in Orlando, FL. This home was built in 2009 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,693 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. In 6/24/2016, this property sold for $211,500. Today, the estimated home value is around $256,000. Frequently asked questions about 14107 Queenside St and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 14107 Queenside St is located in a community that is home to 12,918 residents, which has increased by 34.8% since 2000. 82.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.5%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.01%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14107 Queenside St has a median household income of $58,161 and spends about $47,597 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14107 Queenside St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.3%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 4.3%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 14107 Queenside St include Cypress Creek High, South Creek Middle, and Wyndham Lakes Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 950 (481 for Math and 469 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
  • How’s the job market? About 50.8% of the residents near 14107 Queenside St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.2% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14107 Queenside St is about 56.7 degrees in January and 81.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 57.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14107 Queenside St resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
1,693
Year Built
2009
Latitude
28.35
Longitude
-81.33
Cooling
CENTRAL

Price History

Date Price Event
6/24/2016 $211,500 Sold

Tax History

Year Taxes Land Improvements Assessment
2017 $2,076 $0 $0 $195,045
2016 $2,076 $0 $0 $138,964
2015 $2,112 $0 $0 $137,998
2013 $2,115 $0 $0 $134,880

Local Info

Population
12,918
Median Family Income
$58,161
Graduate Degree Percentile
2.5%
Median Homeowner Age
31.1
Households with Children
82.3%
Unemployment Rate
2.4%

Schools

School SchoolDigger Rating Grades Enrollment Full-time Teachers Student / Teacher Ratio Distance
Assigned Schools
Cypress Creek High 9-12
South Creek Middle 6-8
Wyndham Lakes Elementary K-5

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: B
Tornado Risk Tornado Moderate Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week