14106 Eagle Feathers Dr,
Jacksonville, FL 32226
- 4 Beds
- 1,978 sqft
Est. Value* : $219,700
- 4 Beds
- 1,978 sqft
14106 Eagle Feathers Dr is a single family home in Jacksonville, FL. This home was built in 2005 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,978 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. In 6/3/2015, this property sold for $163,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $219,700. Frequently asked questions about 14106 Eagle Feathers Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 14106 Eagle Feathers Dr is located in a community that is home to 8,354 residents, which has increased by 20.6% since 2000. 75.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.21%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.98%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14106 Eagle Feathers Dr has a median household income of $53,586 and spends about $44,969 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14106 Eagle Feathers Dr is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 40.7%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 34.8%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 14106 Eagle Feathers Dr include First Coast High School, Grasp Academy, and Joseph Stilwell Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1004 (499 for Math and 505 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 50.4% of the residents near 14106 Eagle Feathers Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14106 Eagle Feathers Dr is about 56.3 degrees in January and 81.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 50.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14106 Eagle Feathers Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2854 Alaskan Way,
$234,900 For Sale
2824 Alaskan Way,
$269,000 For Sale
2784 Bluff Estate Way,
$215,000 For Sale
3314 Ayrshire St,
$210,000 For Sale
3013 Sunset Landing Drive,
$2,499,000 For Sale
3101 Sunset Landing Dr,
$844,000 For Sale
12419 Glenn Hollow Dr,
$245,000 For Sale
12301 Sacha Road,
$305,000 For Sale
14277 Summer Breeze Dr E,
$319,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|First Coast High School||9-12||1,991||94||21.1||2.26 mi|
|Grasp Academy||1-8||334||36||9.2||9.63 mi|
|Joseph Stilwell Middle School||6-8||802||57||14||17.74 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.