1410 Clinton St is a single family home in Bartow, FL. This home was built in 1960 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 960 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $86,080.
Frequently asked questions about 1410 Clinton St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Clinton St is located in a community that is home to 26,277 residents, which has increased by 8.2% since 2000. 74.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.48%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.89%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Clinton St has a median household income of $40,888 and spends about $37,594 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Clinton St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 19.6%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 22.1%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Clinton St include Bartow Middle School, Bartow Senior High School, and Floral Avenue Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 961 (485 for Math and 476 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 55.5% of the residents near 1410 Clinton St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.7%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Clinton St is about 62.2 degrees in January and 80.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 51.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Clinton St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.