2155 Wesley Dr,
Lincoln, NE 68512
- 3 Beds
- 1,255 sqft
Est. Value* : $241,800
- 3 Beds
- 1,255 sqft
2155 Wesley Dr is a single family home in Lincoln, NE. This home was built in 2004 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,255 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $241,800. Frequently asked questions about 2155 Wesley Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2155 Wesley Dr is located in a community that is home to 7,154 residents, which has increased by 10.6% since 2000. 74.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.4%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.45%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2155 Wesley Dr has a median household income of $66,401 and spends about $51,594 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2155 Wesley Dr is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 9.1%, which is higher than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 10.2%, which is higher than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2155 Wesley Dr include Adams Elementary School, Scott Middle School, and Southwest High School.
- How’s the job market? About 64.9% of the residents near 2155 Wesley Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 35.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2155 Wesley Dr is about 24.8 degrees in January and 75.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 19.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 26.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2155 Wesley Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
7801 Tropp Ridge Drive,
$370,000 For Sale
7930 S 20th st,
$228,900 For Sale
3428 Tree Line Drive,
$419,900 For Sale
2900 William St,
$335,000 For Sale
2230 S 51st Street,
$189,900 For Sale
804 Charleston Street,
$147,500 For Sale
8837 Rocky Top Road,
$519,900 For Sale
$65,000 For Sale
5819 Opus Drive,
$419,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Adams Elementary School||PK-5||819||51.1||16||0.19 mi|
|Scott Middle School||6-8||1,120||67.5||16.5||0.22 mi|
|Southwest High School||9-12||1,860||111.1||16.7||0.73 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.