2157 Trail Rd,
Sidney, NE 69162
- 4 Beds
- 2,336 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 4 Beds
- 2,336 sqft
2157 Trail Rd is a single family home in Sidney, NE. This home was built in 2012 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,336 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heat pump system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 2157 Trail Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2157 Trail Rd is located in a community that is home to 6,910 residents, which has decreased by 0.0% since 2000. 68.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.47%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.31%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2157 Trail Rd has a median household income of $38,080 and spends about $36,049 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2157 Trail Rd is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.6%, which is higher than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 4.7%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2157 Trail Rd include Central Elementary School, and Sidney High School.
- How’s the job market? About 53.4% of the residents near 2157 Trail Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2157 Trail Rd is about 24.4 degrees in January and 72.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 21.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 40.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2157 Trail Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
690 Simkins Ave,
$194,900 For Sale
600 Simkins Ave,
$237,900 For Sale
1115 Wilhelm Rd,
$450,000 For Sale
212 PELICAN ROOST,
$205,000 For Sale
TBD County Road 74,
$70,000 For Sale
Tract 12 Road 148,
$15,000 For Sale
1396 Road 148,
$295,000 For Sale
1396 Road 148,
$315,000 For Sale
4721 Conrad Rd,
$369,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Central Elementary School||PK-K||184||9.6||19||0.62 mi|
|North Ward Elementary School||3-4||205||16||12.7||1.07 mi|
|Sidney High School||9-12||387||27.5||14||0.69 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.