Off Market

2157 Trail Rd,

Sidney, NE 69162
  • 4 Beds
  • 2,336 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : N/A

  • 4 Beds
  • 2,336 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
2012

Description

2157 Trail Rd is a single family home in Sidney, NE. This home was built in 2012 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,336 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heat pump system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 2157 Trail Rd and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 2157 Trail Rd is located in a community that is home to 6,910 residents, which has decreased by 0.0% since 2000. 68.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.47%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.31%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2157 Trail Rd has a median household income of $38,080 and spends about $36,049 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2157 Trail Rd is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.6%, which is higher than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 4.7%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 2157 Trail Rd include Central Elementary School, and Sidney High School.
  • How’s the job market? About 53.4% of the residents near 2157 Trail Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2157 Trail Rd is about 24.4 degrees in January and 72.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 21.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 40.4 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2157 Trail Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
4
Total Baths
3
Square Footage
2,336
Year Built
2012
Latitude
41.13
Longitude
-102.98
Cooling
YES

Local Info

Population
6,910
Median Family Income
$38,080
Graduate Degree Percentile
4.0%
Median Homeowner Age
38.0
Households with Children
68.1%
Unemployment Rate
2.3%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Central Elementary School   PK-K
North Ward Elementary School 3-4
Sidney High School 9-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: A
Tornado Risk Tornado Moderate Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week