Off Market

206 W Warren St,

Cadiz, OH 43907
  • 648 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $15,360

  • 648 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1968

Description

206 W Warren St is a single family home in Cadiz, OH. This home was built in 1968 and includes one bathrooms and 648 square feet of living space. Additional features include gas heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $15,360. Frequently asked questions about 206 W Warren St and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 206 W Warren St is located in a community that is home to 6,113 residents, which has increased by 1.6% since 2000. 73.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.93%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.75%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 206 W Warren St has a median household income of $30,293 and spends about $31,484 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 206 W Warren St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.4%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 3%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
  • How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1070.
  • How’s the job market? About 59.5% of the residents near 206 W Warren St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 7.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 206 W Warren St is about 27.1 degrees in January and 73.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 37.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 30.6 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 206 W Warren St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.


HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Total Baths
1
Square Footage
648
Year Built
1968
Latitude
40.27
Longitude
-81
Cooling
CENTRAL
Heating
GAS

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $263 $0 $0 $6,290
2016 $317 $0 $0 $7,070
2015 $317 $0 $0 $7,070
2014 $260 $0 $0 $6,840

Local Info

Population
6,113
Median Family Income
$30,293
Graduate Degree Percentile
2.5%
Median Homeowner Age
40.0
Households with Children
73.3%
Unemployment Rate
7.2%

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: A-
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 8.5
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Email about this home today!
HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.