3879 435th Ave,
Preston, IA 52069
Est. Value* : N/A
3879 435th Ave is a single family home in Preston, IA. Frequently asked questions about 3879 435th Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3879 435th Ave is located in a community that is home to 1,578 residents, which has decreased by -3.3% since 2000. 72.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.59%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.49%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3879 435th Ave has a median household income of $41,325 and spends about $38,033 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3879 435th Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.8%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 2.4%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3879 435th Ave include Easton Valley Elementary School, and Easton Valley High School.
- How’s the job market? About 70.9% of the residents near 3879 435th Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 29.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3879 435th Ave is about 18.4 degrees in January and 74.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 35.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 31.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3879 435th Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1102 Mulberry St.,
$156,900 House For Sale
121 Wapello Avenue,
$68,000 House For Sale
3861 Knuth Road,
$182,000 House For Sale
8624 Fisher Road,
$697,000 House For Sale
205 Milwaukee Street,
$36,500 House For Sale
603 Chicago Avenue,
$29,900 House For Sale
701 11th Avenue,
$58,900 House For Sale
483 S. Blackjack,
$449,000 House For Sale
3201 W. Mitchell Road,
$915,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Easton Valley Elementary School||PK-6||258||12.8||20.1||4.45 mi|
|Easton Valley High School||7-12||235||13||18||1.42 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.