Off Market

3877 20th St,

Grinnell, IA 50112
  • 1,632 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : N/A

  • 1,632 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1958

Description

3877 20th St is a single family home in Grinnell, IA. This home was built in 1958 and includes one bathrooms and 1,632 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, baseboard heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 3877 20th St and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 3877 20th St is located in a community that is home to 11,086 residents, which has decreased by -1.1% since 2000. 68.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.3%), while the second-largest age group is between 20 to 24 (12.06%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3877 20th St has a median household income of $45,627 and spends about $40,034 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3877 20th St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.8%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 1.2%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 3877 20th St include Bailey Park Elementary School.
  • How’s the job market? About 50.8% of the residents near 3877 20th St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3877 20th St is about 14.6 degrees in January and 72.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 33.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 32.2 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3877 20th St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.


HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Total Baths
1
Square Footage
1,632
Year Built
1958
Latitude
41.74
Longitude
-92.74
Cooling
YES
Heating
BASEBOARD

Local Info

Population
11,086
Median Family Income
$45,627
Graduate Degree Percentile
9.8%
Median Homeowner Age
35.6
Households with Children
68.6%
Unemployment Rate
2.7%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Bailey Park Elementary School   K-2
Davis Elementary School 3-4
Fairview Elementary School   PK-2

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: A
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Email about this home today!
HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.