3868 150th St,
Estherville, IA 51334
- 4 Beds
- 2,355 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 4 Beds
3868 150th St is a single family home in Estherville, IA. This home was built in 1879 and includes four bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 2,355 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and heating system. Frequently asked questions about 3868 150th St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3868 150th St is located in a community that is home to 7,709 residents, which has decreased by -4.7% since 2000. 68.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.88%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (11.16%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3868 150th St has a median household income of $32,454 and spends about $32,757 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3868 150th St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 7.6%, which is higher than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3868 150th St include Demoney Elementary, Estherville Lincoln Central High School, and Estherville Lincoln Central Middle School.
- How’s the job market? About 56.9% of the residents near 3868 150th St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.4%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3868 150th St is about 21.3 degrees in January and 76.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 35.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 35.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3868 150th St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
225 Oak St Street,
$47,900 House For Sale
220 S First Ave,
$220,000 House For Sale
718 N 2nd Street,
$149,900 House For Sale
302 Bissell Street,
$59,000 House For Sale
209 W. Athens St.,
$50,000 House For Sale
611 1st Street,
$67,500 House For Sale
634 4th Street South,
$127,000 House For Sale
2250 Hwy 3,
$89,900 House For Sale
876 MIll Race Road,
$239,500 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Demoney Elementary||PK-4||494||39.6||12.4||2.08 mi|
|Estherville Lincoln Central High School||9-12||386||28.9||13.3||2 mi|
|Estherville Lincoln Central Middle School||5-8||388||28.8||13.4||1.94 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.