362 Woodward St,
Mount Orab, OH 45154
- 2 Beds
- 1,092 sqft
Est. Value* : $103,600
- 2 Beds
362 Woodward St is a single family home in Mount Orab, OH. This home was built in 1967 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,092 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $103,600. Frequently asked questions about 362 Woodward St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 362 Woodward St is located in a community that is home to 7,679 residents, which has increased by 18.7% since 2000. 80.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.07%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.58%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 362 Woodward St has a median household income of $44,641 and spends about $39,909 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 362 Woodward St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.6%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 3.2%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 362 Woodward St include Mt Orab Middle School, Mt Orab Primary Elementary School, and Western Brown High School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 66.3% of the residents near 362 Woodward St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 33.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 362 Woodward St is about 23.3 degrees in January and 70.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 39.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 21.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 362 Woodward St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
105 Maple Ridge,
$199,900 House For Sale
118 Maple Ridge Avenue,
$189,000 House For Sale
114 Longwood Boulevard,
$169,900 House For Sale
120 Pine Ridge Avenue,
$205,000 House For Sale
2857 Bardwell West Road,
$189,900 House For Sale
4641 Mount Road,
$126,500 House For Sale
16195 Colonial Drive,
$259,000 House For Sale
3560 Woodside Drive,
$169,900 House For Sale
5665 Marathon Edenton Road,
$499,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Mt Orab Middle School||5-8||689||32||21.5||0.83 mi|
|Mt Orab Primary Elementary School||K-4||821||41||20||0.82 mi|
|Western Brown High School||9-12||874||36.3||24||1.01 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.