Off Market

362 Woodward St,

Mount Orab, OH 45154
  • 2 Beds
  • 1,092 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $103,600

  • 2 Beds
  • 1,092 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1967

Description

362 Woodward St is a single family home in Mount Orab, OH. This home was built in 1967 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,092 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $103,600. Frequently asked questions about 362 Woodward St and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 362 Woodward St is located in a community that is home to 7,679 residents, which has increased by 18.7% since 2000. 80.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.07%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.58%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 362 Woodward St has a median household income of $44,641 and spends about $39,909 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 362 Woodward St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.6%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 3.2%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 362 Woodward St include Mt Orab Middle School, Mt Orab Primary Elementary School, and Western Brown High School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
  • How’s the job market? About 66.3% of the residents near 362 Woodward St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 33.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 362 Woodward St is about 23.3 degrees in January and 70.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 39.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 21.2 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 362 Woodward St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.

Open Today: 9am - 8pm EST

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.

(855) 621-2817

Open Today: 9am - 8pm EST


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
2
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
1,092
Year Built
1967
Latitude
39.03
Longitude
-83.92
Cooling
CENTRAL

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $518 $0 $0 $22,860
2016 $518 $0 $0 $22,860
2015 $1,063 $0 $0 $22,860
2013 $1,044 $0 $0 $22,510

Local Info

Population
7,679
Median Family Income
$44,641
Graduate Degree Percentile
3.3%
Median Homeowner Age
32.9
Households with Children
80.2%
Unemployment Rate
3.7%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Mt Orab Middle School 5-8
Mt Orab Primary Elementary School K-4
Western Brown High School 9-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Moderate Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: C+
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Email about this home today!
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.

(855) 621-2817

Open Today: 9am - 8pm EST