4006 Allison St,
Hickory, NC 28601
- 3 Beds
- 1,938 sqft
Est. Value* : $157,400
- 3 Beds
4006 Allison St is a single family home in Hickory, NC. This home was built in 1972 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,938 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, steam heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $157,400. Frequently asked questions about 4006 Allison St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 4006 Allison St is located in a community that is home to 47,642 residents, which has increased by 15.9% since 2000. 70.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.6%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.51%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4006 Allison St has a median household income of $61,288 and spends about $49,105 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4006 Allison St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 10.4%, which is higher than the state average of 10.1%. Property crime risk is 8.6%, which is lower than the state average of 10.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 4006 Allison St include Challenger Early College High, Harry M Arndt Middle, and Saint Stephens Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 988 (494 for Math and 494 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 985.
- How’s the job market? About 52.5% of the residents near 4006 Allison St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.1%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4006 Allison St is about 33.3 degrees in January and 69.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 66.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 9.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4006 Allison St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2051 Colonial Lane,
$249,900 House For Sale
4067 Section House Road,
$174,900 House For Sale
3175 Spencer Road,
$55,000 House For Sale
940 32nd Street,
$139,900 House For Sale
3408 6th Avenue,
$239,900 House For Sale
3791 Section House Road,
$189,500 House For Sale
3493 Overbrook Drive,
$199,900 House For Sale
4050 Arrowhead Drive,
$189,000 House For Sale
4466 Section House Road,
$117,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Challenger Early College High||9-12||397||14.1||28.1||3.21 mi|
|Harry M Arndt Middle||7-8||620||35.2||17.5||2.48 mi|
|Saint Stephens Elementary||PK-6||719||47.8||15||0.9 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.