1234 Johnson St SE,
Massillon, OH 44646
- 1 Beds
- 728 sqft
Est. Value* : $21,310
- 1 Beds
- 728 sqft
1234 Johnson St SE is a single family home in Massillon, OH. This home was built in 1957 and includes one bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 728 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $21,310. Frequently asked questions about 1234 Johnson St SE and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1234 Johnson St SE is located in a community that is home to 46,530 residents, which has increased by 0.9% since 2000. 72.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.89%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.79%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1234 Johnson St SE has a median household income of $45,079 and spends about $40,010 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1234 Johnson St SE is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.6%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 6%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1234 Johnson St SE include Franklin Elementary School, and Massillon Intermediate School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 52.8% of the residents near 1234 Johnson St SE have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.2% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1234 Johnson St SE is about 22.2 degrees in January and 71.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 36.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 42.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1234 Johnson St SE resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
724 6th St Southwest,
$29,610 For Sale
1798 Springhaven Cir Northeast,
$215,900 For Sale
805 Marion Ave,
$159,900 For Sale
6639 List Street,
$274,900 For Sale
1150 Whipple Ave Southwest,
$115,000 For Sale
139 Valleyview Ave Northwest,
$110,000 For Sale
1001 Arlington Ave Southwest,
$44,900 For Sale
1075 Wabash Ave,
$114,900 For Sale
12239 Navarre Road,
$219,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Franklin Elementary School||K-3||611||26||23.5||0.24 mi|
|Massillon Intermediate School||4-6||882||46||19.1||2.81 mi|
|Massillon Junior High School||7-8||594||37||16||2.81 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.