Off Market

24 The Keel,

East Islip, NY 11730
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $1,210,000

Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home

Description

24 The Keel is a single family home in East Islip, NY. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $1,210,000. Frequently asked questions about 24 The Keel and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 24 The Keel is located in a community that is home to 16,316 residents, which has increased by 4.3% since 2000. 83.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (19.36%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.21%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 24 The Keel has a median household income of $97,912 and spends about $67,118 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 24 The Keel is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.4%, which is lower than the state average of 10.3%. Property crime risk is 8.2%, which is higher than the state average of 7.8%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 24 The Keel include East Islip High School, East Islip Middle School, and John F Kennedy Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 920 (480 for Math and 440 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 994.
  • How’s the job market? About 62.8% of the residents near 24 The Keel have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.2% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 24 The Keel is about 21.8 degrees in January and 68.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 36.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 28.3 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 24 The Keel resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.

Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Latitude
40.71
Longitude
-73.2
Heating
NONE
Lot Size
0.93 acre
New Construction
No
Garage
Yes

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2016 $31,814 $0 $0 $113,600
2015 $32,392 $0 $0 $113,600
2014 $32,549 $0 $0 $113,600
2013 $32,203 $0 $0 $113,600
2012 $32,016 $0 $0 $117,400

Local Info

Population
16,316
Median Family Income
$97,912
Graduate Degree Percentile
9.9%
Median Homeowner Age
35.9
Households with Children
83.5%
Unemployment Rate
2.5%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
East Islip High School 9-12
East Islip Middle School 6-8
John F Kennedy Elementary School 3-5

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Moderate Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: C-
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 2.4
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!