2031 Chapman Dr,
Waukesha, WI 53189
- 3 Beds
- 1,866 sqft
Est. Value* : $250,100
- 3 Beds
2031 Chapman Dr is a single family home in Waukesha, WI. This home was built in 1987 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,866 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, baseboard heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $250,100. Frequently asked questions about 2031 Chapman Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2031 Chapman Dr is located in a community that is home to 23,303 residents, which has increased by 1.5% since 2000. 84.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.82%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.57%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2031 Chapman Dr has a median household income of $71,210 and spends about $54,676 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2031 Chapman Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.6%, which is lower than the state average of 5.2%. Property crime risk is 2.4%, which is lower than the state average of 7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2031 Chapman Dr include Les Paul Middle, Prairie Elementary, and West High. The state average SAT score is 1200.
- How’s the job market? About 61.3% of the residents near 2031 Chapman Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 38.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.3%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2031 Chapman Dr is about 14.3 degrees in January and 71.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 32.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 42.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2031 Chapman Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1807 Hemit Ave,
$319,500 House For Sale
1949 Chapman Dr,
$255,000 House For Sale
1816 Chapman Dr,
$250,000 House For Sale
W289S5437 White Pine Ct,
$764,900 House For Sale
1804 Burr Oak Ct,
$259,900 House For Sale
1808 Cottonwood Dr,
$249,900 House For Sale
2300 Rickert Dr,
$399,900 House For Sale
2316 River Hill Ct,
$389,900 House For Sale
1404 Oakdale Dr,
$237,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Les Paul Middle||6-8||679||47.8||14.1||2.09 mi|
|Prairie Elementary||PK-5||324||22.9||14.1||0.23 mi|
|West High||9-12||1,176||65.5||17.9||1.64 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.