207 Lone Pine Dr,
Edgewater, FL 32132
- 3 Beds
- 1,525 sqft
Est. Value* : $173,400
- 3 Beds
207 Lone Pine Dr is a single family home in Edgewater, FL. This home was built in 1982 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,525 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $173,400. Frequently asked questions about 207 Lone Pine Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 207 Lone Pine Dr is located in a community that is home to 7,440 residents, which has decreased by -6.6% since 2000. 69.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.95%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (13.32%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 207 Lone Pine Dr has a median household income of $38,580 and spends about $36,399 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 207 Lone Pine Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 10.7%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 11.6%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 207 Lone Pine Dr include Edgewater Public School, New Smyrna Beach High School, and New Smyrna Beach Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 973 (482 for Math and 491 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 54.1% of the residents near 207 Lone Pine Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 207 Lone Pine Dr is about 50.4 degrees in January and 80.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 63.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 207 Lone Pine Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1708 Juniper Drive,
$175,000 House For Sale
1819 Needle Palm Drive,
$172,900 House For Sale
929 Fernald Street,
$225,000 House For Sale
203 N Riverside Drive,
$1,569,000 House For Sale
418 N RIVERSIDE Drive,
$459,000 House For Sale
0 Minorca & S Taylor Rd,
$185,000 House For Sale
2629 Silver Palm Drive,
$140,000 House For Sale
2629 Silver Palm Dr.,
$236,900 House For Sale
2519 Fern Palm Drive,
$260,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Edgewater Public School||PK-5||608||52||11.6||0.83 mi|
|New Smyrna Beach High School||9-12||1,876||104||18||1.72 mi|
|New Smyrna Beach Middle School||6-8||1,170||75||15.6||1.7 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.