6 Farmview Dr,
Dix Hills, NY 11746
Est. Value* : $773,800
6 Farmview Dr is a single family home in Dix Hills, NY. Additional features include a parking garage. In 2/21/2017, this property sold for $500,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $773,800. Frequently asked questions about 6 Farmview Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 6 Farmview Dr is located in a community that is home to 62,776 residents, which has increased by 8.6% since 2000. 82.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.66%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.39%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 6 Farmview Dr has a median household income of $105,954 and spends about $71,987 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 6 Farmview Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.7%, which is lower than the state average of 10.3%. Property crime risk is 5.8%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 6 Farmview Dr include Half Hollow Hills High School East, Signal Hill Elementary School, and West Hollow Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1071 (542 for Math and 529 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 994.
- How’s the job market? About 65.8% of the residents near 6 Farmview Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 34.2% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 6 Farmview Dr is about 22.4 degrees in January and 69.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 43.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 27.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 6 Farmview Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
448 Half Hollow Rd,
$699,000 House For Sale
444 Wolf Hill Rd,
$1,199,000 House For Sale
443 Wolf Hill Road,
$898,999 House For Sale
11 Capel Dr,
$649,000 House For Sale
33 Etna Lane,
$1,499,000 House For Sale
45 Westcliff Drive,
$1,600,000 House For Sale
519 Deer Park Road,
$699,000 House For Sale
7 Pioneer Court,
$880,000 House For Sale
2 Sandra Drive,
$1,390,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Half Hollow Hills High School East||9-12||1,738||125.2||13.8||0.17 mi|
|Signal Hill Elementary School||K-5||675||45||14.9||0.9 mi|
|West Hollow Middle School||6-8||1,245||89||13.9||2.84 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.