7999 SW 152nd Ave, # 604-6,
Miami, FL 33193
- 2 Beds
- 800 sqft
Est. Value* : $157,500
- 2 Beds
- 800 sqft
7999 SW 152nd Ave, # 604-6, is a condominium unit in Miami, FL. This home was built in 1993 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 800 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. In 4/16/2018, this property sold for $165,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $157,500. Frequently asked questions about 7999 SW 152nd Ave, # 604-6, and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 7999 SW 152nd Ave, # 604-6, is located in a community that is home to 18,714 residents, which has increased by 8% since 2000. 76.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (16.55%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.07%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 7999 SW 152nd Ave, # 604-6, has a median household income of $75,465 and spends about $57,199 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 7999 SW 152nd Ave, # 604-6, is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 11.2%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 20.4%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 7999 SW 152nd Ave, # 604-6, include Dante B. Fascell Elementary School, and District Instructional Center (Dic). The average SAT score for this area is about 876 (454 for Math and 422 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 64.0% of the residents near 7999 SW 152nd Ave, # 604-6, have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 7999 SW 152nd Ave, # 604-6, is about 52.1 degrees in January and 81.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 60.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 7999 SW 152nd Ave, # 604-6, resides in an area with low flood risk and high tornado risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
8012 SW 151st Ct,
$189,999 House For Sale
8812 SW 150th Place Cir,
$460,000 House For Sale
14861 SW 82nd Ter,
$420,000 House For Sale
15034 SW 88th Ln,
$550,000 House For Sale
14855 SW 83rd Ln,
$279,000 House For Sale
8305 SW 157th Ct,
$395,000 House For Sale
8905 SW 150th Place Cir,
$450,000 House For Sale
15695 SW 76th Ln,
$280,000 House For Sale
15764 SW 82 st,
$395,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Dante B. Fascell Elementary School||PK-5||519||35||14.8||0.38 mi|
|Ethel F. Beckford/Richmond Primary Learning Center||PK||0||1||0||7.29 mi|
|District Instructional Center (Dic)||K-12||0||0||0||17.01 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.