14412 Leonard Calvert Dr,
Accokeek, MD 20607
Est. Value* : N/A
14412 Leonard Calvert Dr is a single family home in Accokeek, MD. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 14412 Leonard Calvert Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 14412 Leonard Calvert Dr is located in a community that is home to 4,345 residents, which has increased by 5.1% since 2000. 78.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (19.69%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (16.59%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14412 Leonard Calvert Dr has a median household income of $76,981 and spends about $57,970 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14412 Leonard Calvert Dr is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 44.7%, which is higher than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 61.4%, which is higher than the state average of 11.2%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 14412 Leonard Calvert Dr include Accokeek Academy, and Gwynn Park High. The average SAT score for this area is about 885 (440 for Math and 445 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 984.
- How’s the job market? About 57.3% of the residents near 14412 Leonard Calvert Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.1%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14412 Leonard Calvert Dr is about 33.3 degrees in January and 77.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 43.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 18.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14412 Leonard Calvert Dr resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
15005 WANNAS DR,
$471,000 House For Sale
15205 Wood Swallow Ct,
$645,000 House For Sale
13815 Piscataway Drive,
$439,000 House For Sale
13815 PISCATAWAY DR,
$439,000 House For Sale
306 LISMORE DR,
$799,000 House For Sale
13112 LARKHALL CIR,
$200,000 House For Sale
13221 LENFANT DR,
$455,000 House For Sale
$472,450 House For Sale
500 Holly Road,
$760,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Accokeek Academy||K-8||1,447||89||16.2||1.69 mi|
|Gwynn Park High||9-12||999||62.5||15.9||7.56 mi|
|International High School @ Langley Park||9-12||178||13.5||13.1||17.79 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.