9730 Maineville Rd,
Loveland, OH 45140
- 2 Beds
- 2,272 sqft
Est. Value* : $367,300
- 2 Beds
- 2,272 sqft
9730 Maineville Rd is a single family home in Loveland, OH. This home was built in 1986 and includes two bedrooms, four bathrooms, and 2,272 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heat pump system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $367,300. Frequently asked questions about 9730 Maineville Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 9730 Maineville Rd is located in a community that is home to 41,904 residents, which has increased by 22.6% since 2000. 80.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.69%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.8%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 9730 Maineville Rd has a median household income of $74,036 and spends about $55,851 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 9730 Maineville Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.1%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 6.5%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 9730 Maineville Rd include Hamilton-Maineville Elementary School, Little Miami High School, and Little Miami Intermediate Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1099 (556 for Math and 543 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 60.1% of the residents near 9730 Maineville Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 9730 Maineville Rd is about 25.0 degrees in January and 72.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 37.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 23.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 9730 Maineville Rd resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
199 Sentry Hill Drive,
$875,000 For Sale
9487 Chestnut Drive,
$159,900 For Sale
10270 Stapleford Manor,
$1,100,000 For Sale
10497 Brentmoor Drive,
$524,400 For Sale
629 Centre Street,
$104,900 For Sale
414 Morning Sun Drive,
$212,000 For Sale
207 Cherokee Drive,
$131,000 For Sale
7515 Shenango Court,
$535,000 For Sale
10063 Bentcreek Drive,
$315,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Hamilton-Maineville Elementary School||1-2||445||20.1||22.1||2.19 mi|
|Little Miami High School||9-12||1,159||52.8||21.9||6.29 mi|
|Little Miami Intermediate Middle School||5-6||695||28.1||24.7||3.74 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.