2899 W Sampler Ln is a single family home in Monrovia, IN. This home was built in 2013 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,580 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $168,500.
Frequently asked questions about 2899 W Sampler Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2899 W Sampler Ln is located in a community that is home to 2,116 residents, which has increased by 4.8% since 2000. 83.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.09%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.72%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2899 W Sampler Ln has a median household income of $51,125 and spends about $43,640 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2899 W Sampler Ln is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.6%, which is lower than the state average of 9%. Property crime risk is 0.8%, which is lower than the state average of 8.9%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2899 W Sampler Ln include Monrovia Elementary School, Monrovia High School, and Monrovia Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 931 (472 for Math and 459 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 997.
- How’s the job market? About 56.7% of the residents near 2899 W Sampler Ln have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.1%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2899 W Sampler Ln is about 26.5 degrees in January and 76.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 35.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 26.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2899 W Sampler Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.