3578 Dalvern Way is a single family home in Coeur D Alene, ID. This home was built in 2013 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,453 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $260,900.
Frequently asked questions about 3578 Dalvern Way and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3578 Dalvern Way is located in a community that is home to 22,090 residents, which has increased by 17.2% since 2000. 75.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.13%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3578 Dalvern Way has a median household income of $57,289 and spends about $46,887 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3578 Dalvern Way is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.8%, which is higher than the state average of 4.8%. Property crime risk is 9.3%, which is higher than the state average of 7.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3578 Dalvern Way include Lake City High School, Lakes Magnet School, and Winton Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1007 (546 for Math and 461 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1049.
- How’s the job market? About 53.0% of the residents near 3578 Dalvern Way have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.0% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 5.3%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3578 Dalvern Way is about 22.7 degrees in January and 69.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 23.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 61.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3578 Dalvern Way resides in an area with low flood risk.