3860 Xavier Ave,
Stratford, IA 50249
- 2 Beds
- 1,152 sqft
Est. Value* : $167,200
- 2 Beds
3860 Xavier Ave is a single family home in Stratford, IA. This home was built in 1923 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,152 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $167,200. Frequently asked questions about 3860 Xavier Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3860 Xavier Ave is located in a community that is home to 1,223 residents, which has increased by 3.7% since 2000. 70.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.74%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (10.29%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3860 Xavier Ave has a median household income of $37,466 and spends about $35,764 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3860 Xavier Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.9%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 1.3%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3860 Xavier Ave include Stratford Elementary.
- How’s the job market? About 64.4% of the residents near 3860 Xavier Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 35.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3860 Xavier Ave is about 16.1 degrees in January and 73.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 34.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 34.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3860 Xavier Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
710 Lily Lane,
$44,500 House For Sale
712 Lily Lane Drive,
$47,000 House For Sale
713 Lily Lane,
$47,000 House For Sale
715 Lily Lane,
$52,900 House For Sale
714 Lily Lane,
$49,500 House For Sale
716 Lily Lane,
$52,500 House For Sale
1310 Harrison Street,
$51,500 House For Sale
611 W 7th Street,
$78,500 House For Sale
1507 Prairie Avenue,
$149,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Stratford Elementary||PK-6||77||9.6||7.9||3.22 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.