206 S Cherry St,
Convoy, OH 45832
- 3 Beds
- 992 sqft
Est. Value* : $33,410
- 3 Beds
206 S Cherry St is a single family home in Convoy, OH. This home includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 992 square feet of living space. Additional features include forced air heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $33,410. Frequently asked questions about 206 S Cherry St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 206 S Cherry St is located in a community that is home to 2,388 residents, which has increased by 6.3% since 2000. 79.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.97%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.46%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 206 S Cherry St has a median household income of $42,809 and spends about $38,875 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 206 S Cherry St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.9%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 1.9%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 206 S Cherry St include Crestview Elementary School, Crestview High School, and Crestview Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 63.9% of the residents near 206 S Cherry St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 206 S Cherry St is about 24.8 degrees in January and 73.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 37.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 33.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 206 S Cherry St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
7063 Collins Rd,
$373,850 House For Sale
611 Rockford Rd.,
$105,000 House For Sale
10166 N Al-Pa Drive,
$289,900 House For Sale
18519 Hoffman Road,
$189,900 House For Sale
910 Yorktown Road,
$146,900 House For Sale
1063 Parkview Dr,
$66,000 House For Sale
3371 Wilson Rd.,
$159,000 House For Sale
815 Everhart Drive,
$89,000 House For Sale
23331 Woodburn Road,
$439,500 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Crestview Elementary School||K-5||389||30.6||12.7||0.12 mi|
|Crestview High School||9-12||254||20.5||12.3||0.12 mi|
|Crestview Middle School||6-8||187||8||23.3||0.11 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.