215 E Campbell St is a single family home in Murray, NE. This home was built in 1985 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,467 square feet of living space. Additional features include forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $165,200.
Frequently asked questions about 215 E Campbell St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 215 E Campbell St is located in a community that is home to 951 residents, which has increased by 8.1% since 2000. 80.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.47%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.63%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 E Campbell St has a median household income of $48,507 and spends about $42,162 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 E Campbell St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.8%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 3.6%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 E Campbell St include Conestoga Elementary School, and Conestoga Junior/Senior High School.
- How’s the job market? About 50.5% of the residents near 215 E Campbell St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 E Campbell St is about 20.6 degrees in January and 76.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 23.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 28.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 E Campbell St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.