Off Market

215 E Campbell St,

Murray, NE 68409
  • 3 Beds
  • 2,467 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $165,200

  • 3 Beds
  • 2,467 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1985

Description

215 E Campbell St is a single family home in Murray, NE. This home was built in 1985 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,467 square feet of living space. Additional features include forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $165,200. Frequently asked questions about 215 E Campbell St and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 215 E Campbell St is located in a community that is home to 951 residents, which has increased by 8.1% since 2000. 80.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.47%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.63%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 E Campbell St has a median household income of $48,507 and spends about $42,162 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 E Campbell St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.8%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 3.6%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 E Campbell St include Conestoga Elementary School, and Conestoga Junior/Senior High School.
  • How’s the job market? About 50.5% of the residents near 215 E Campbell St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 E Campbell St is about 20.6 degrees in January and 76.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 23.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 28.7 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 E Campbell St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
2,467
Year Built
1985
Cooling
CENTRAL
Heating
FORCED AIR
Lot Size
0.52 acre

Tax History

Year Taxes Land Improvements Assessment
2018 $2,406 $0 $0 $127,639
2017 $2,324 $0 $0 $116,089
2016 $2,317 $0 $0 $116,089
2015 $2,913 $0 $0 $116,089
2013 $3,070 $0 $0 $133,206

Local Info

Population
951
Median Family Income
$48,507
Graduate Degree Percentile
5.2%
Median Homeowner Age
37.9
Households with Children
80.6%
Unemployment Rate
3.2%

Schools

School SchoolDigger Rating Grades Enrollment Full-time Teachers Student / Teacher Ratio Distance
Assigned Schools
Conestoga Elementary School PK-6
Conestoga Junior/Senior High School 7-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Moderate Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: B-
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week