2159 Q Rd,
Burr, NE 68324
- 3 Beds
- 1,588 sqft
Est. Value* : $189,400
- 3 Beds
- 1,588 sqft
2159 Q Rd is a single family home in Burr, NE. This home was built in 1975 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,588 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $189,400. Frequently asked questions about 2159 Q Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2159 Q Rd is located in a community that is home to 395 residents, which has increased by 8.6% since 2000. 78.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.82%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.79%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2159 Q Rd has a median household income of $30,803 and spends about $31,786 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2159 Q Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.5%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 1.7%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2159 Q Rd include Elementary School At Syracuse, High School At Syracuse, and Middle School At Syracuse.
- How’s the job market? About 65.3% of the residents near 2159 Q Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 34.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 0.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2159 Q Rd is about 19.9 degrees in January and 76.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 24.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 26.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2159 Q Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
204 East 10th St,
$318,000 For Sale
304 W E Street,
$74,999 For Sale
8901 Rocky Top Road,
$524,900 For Sale
8837 Rocky Top Road,
$519,900 For Sale
717 S 19th St,
$212,900 For Sale
1312 12th Corso,
$72,000 For Sale
409 N 14th Street,
$74,900 For Sale
1001 3rd Corso,
$118,000 For Sale
527 4th Ave,
$258,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Elementary School At Syracuse||PK-3||270||17.3||15.5||8.44 mi|
|High School At Syracuse||9-12||212||19.2||11||8.92 mi|
|Middle School At Syracuse||4-8||264||20.2||13||8.88 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.