2153 State Highway 41,
Wilber, NE 68465
- 1,008 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 1,008 sqft
2153 State Highway 41 is a single family home in Wilber, NE. This home was built in 1973 and includes two bathrooms and 1,008 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 2153 State Highway 41 and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2153 State Highway 41 is located in a community that is home to 2,072 residents, which has decreased by -1.5% since 2000. 64.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.77%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.64%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2153 State Highway 41 has a median household income of $32,524 and spends about $32,808 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2153 State Highway 41 is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.8%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 2.7%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2153 State Highway 41 include Elementary School At Wilber, and Wilber-Clatonia High School.
- How’s the job market? About 67.3% of the residents near 2153 State Highway 41 have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 32.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.1%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2153 State Highway 41 is about 20.9 degrees in January and 76.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 24.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 28.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2153 State Highway 41 resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2140 Oak Ave,
$215,000 For Sale
538 Peterson - Lot #5.03 Court,
$368,180 For Sale
4 Prairie Ln,
$63,500 For Sale
7930 S 20th st,
$228,900 For Sale
204 East 10th St,
$318,000 For Sale
3428 Tree Line Drive,
$419,900 For Sale
3 Harriet Circle,
$239,950 For Sale
1546 N 14th Street,
$99,900 For Sale
2230 S 51st Street,
$189,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Elementary School At Wilber||PK-6||328||22.1||14.8||0.6 mi|
|Wilber-Clatonia High School||7-12||254||17.2||14.7||0.56 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.