2201 W 325 S,
Mapleton, UT 84664
- 3 Beds
- 1,070 sqft
Est. Value* : $335,400
- 3 Beds
2201 W 325 S is a single family home in Mapleton, UT. This home was built in 2001 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,070 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and fan cooling AC system. Today, the estimated home value is around $335,400. Frequently asked questions about 2201 W 325 S and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2201 W 325 S is located in a community that is home to 4,813 residents, which has increased by 39.8% since 2000. 90.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.95%), while the second-largest age group is between 10 to 14 (12.42%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2201 W 325 S has a median household income of $71,272 and spends about $54,604 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2201 W 325 S is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.6%, which is lower than the state average of 6.4%. Property crime risk is 4.8%, which is lower than the state average of 11.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2201 W 325 S include Diamond Fork Junior High, Maple Mountain High, and Maple Ridge School.
- How’s the job market? About 52.8% of the residents near 2201 W 325 S have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2201 W 325 S is about 24.3 degrees in January and 67.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 20.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 56.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2201 W 325 S resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
675 West 1600 South,
$685,000 House For Sale
236 S STAGECOACH Dr,
$100,000 House For Sale
1010 E HILLCREST DR S,
$299,900 House For Sale
747 W 700 S,
$465,000 House For Sale
3032 E Somerset Village Way,
$350,000 House For Sale
3189 E Canyon Rd,
$3,900,000 House For Sale
1108 South 2300 East,
$409,900 House For Sale
1783 E SPRING OAKS DR,
$230,000 House For Sale
575 North 200 East,
$225,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Diamond Fork Junior High||6-10||1,161||49.1||23.6||2.39 mi|
|Maple Mountain High||10-12||1,597||62.6||25.4||1.53 mi|
|Maple Ridge School||K-6||717||27.2||26.3||0.56 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0.6|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.