15721 Highway 22 E,
Daviston, AL 36256
- 1,512 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
15721 Highway 22 E is a single family home in Daviston, AL. This home was built in 1876 and includes 1,512 square feet of living space. Additional features include fireplace, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 15721 Highway 22 E and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 15721 Highway 22 E is located in a community that is home to 1,245 residents, which has decreased by -4.2% since 2000. 76.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.82%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.78%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 15721 Highway 22 E has a median household income of $30,607 and spends about $31,689 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 15721 Highway 22 E is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.5%, which is lower than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 3.5%, which is lower than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 67.1% of the residents near 15721 Highway 22 E have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 33.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 15721 Highway 22 E is about 39.4 degrees in January and 79.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 58.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 15721 Highway 22 E resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
$88,500 House For Sale
2343 Greenleaf St,
$67,000 House For Sale
890 Peckerwood Road,
$59,000 House For Sale
868 Peckerwood Rd,
$59,000 House For Sale
131 Florence Avenue,
$79,500 House For Sale
2480 Dobbs Road,
$199,000 House For Sale
3026 Arrowhead Rd,
$223,500 House For Sale
198 N Barrett Street,
$95,000 House For Sale
398 E Columbus Street,
$174,000 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.