1109 7th St,
Erwin, TN 37650
- 1,176 sqft
Est. Value* : $138,600
- 1,176 sqft
1109 7th St is a single family home in Erwin, TN. This home was built in 1960 and includes one bathrooms and 1,176 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and radiant heating system. In 5/2/2017, this property sold for $136,600. Today, the estimated home value is around $138,600. Frequently asked questions about 1109 7th St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1109 7th St is located in a community that is home to 12,954 residents, which has increased by 0.5% since 2000. 73.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.85%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.39%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1109 7th St has a median household income of $36,803 and spends about $35,331 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1109 7th St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.2%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 3.7%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1109 7th St include Rock Creek Elementary, Unicoi County High School, and Unicoi County Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 65.6% of the residents near 1109 7th St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 34.4% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1109 7th St is about 35.6 degrees in January and 77.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 20.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1109 7th St resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
322 Liberty Ave,
$214,900 For Sale
418 Railroad Street,
$198,900 For Sale
324 Tipton Street,
$15,000 For Sale
705 Levelin Street,
$279,900 For Sale
309 Opekiska Street,
$79,900 For Sale
168 Madison Street,
$85,500 For Sale
4853 Unicoi Drive,
$72,900 For Sale
453 A J Willis,
$299,900 For Sale
TBD Country Club Drive,
$29,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Rock Creek Elementary||PK-5||191||13||14.6||0.28 mi|
|Unicoi County High School||9-12||797||53||15||1.43 mi|
|Unicoi County Middle School||6-8||570||34||16.7||1.36 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.