1108 Nelms Ln,
Kingsport, TN 37665
- 1,040 sqft
Est. Value* : $96,560
- 1,040 sqft
1108 Nelms Ln is a single family home in Kingsport, TN. This home was built in 1958 and includes one bathrooms and 1,040 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, package unit system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $96,560. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Nelms Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 Nelms Ln is located in a community that is home to 4,546 residents, which has decreased by -0.4% since 2000. 73.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.96%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.83%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Nelms Ln has a median household income of $31,056 and spends about $31,935 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Nelms Ln is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.5%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 6.6%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Nelms Ln include Dobyns - Bennett High School, John F. Kennedy Elementary School, and Ross N. Robinson Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 60.5% of the residents near 1108 Nelms Ln have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Nelms Ln is about 35.5 degrees in January and 79.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 50.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 16.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Nelms Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
405 Starnes Street , 0,
$119,900 For Sale
364 Glen Avenue,
$59,900 For Sale
1678 Echo Ct,
$63,090 For Sale
443 Roan Street,
$72,090 For Sale
1408 Roan Ct,
$61,290 For Sale
1940 Grandview Street,
$32,500 For Sale
1809 Fairview Avenue,
$42,500 For Sale
117 Bluebell Drive Drive,
$149,900 For Sale
1512 Lake Street,
$53,730 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Dobyns - Bennett High School||9-12||2,233||137.5||16.2||3.33 mi|
|John F. Kennedy Elementary School||PK-5||311||24||12.9||0.4 mi|
|Ross N. Robinson Middle School||6-8||919||53.8||17||3.87 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.