1108 Rannoch Pl,
Nashville, TN 37220
- 4 Beds
- 2,901 sqft
Est. Value* : $494,200
- 4 Beds
- 2,901 sqft
1108 Rannoch Pl is a single family home in Nashville, TN. This home was built in 2001 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,901 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $494,200. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Rannoch Pl and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 Rannoch Pl is located in a community that is home to 5,395 residents, which has increased by 7.8% since 2000. 75.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.71%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.64%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Rannoch Pl has a median household income of $98,603 and spends about $68,241 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Rannoch Pl is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 16.7%, which is higher than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 15.7%, which is higher than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Rannoch Pl include Crieve Hall Elementary, and Croft Middle. The average SAT score for this area is about 1202 (598 for Math and 604 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 77.4% of the residents near 1108 Rannoch Pl have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 22.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Rannoch Pl is about 34.0 degrees in January and 77.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 52.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 9.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Rannoch Pl resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
306 Edgeview Dr,
$345,000 For Sale
244 Highland Villa Cir,
$207,900 For Sale
533 Harding Place,
$358,900 For Sale
4812 Milner Drive,
$359,900 For Sale
4757 Milner Dr,
$305,000 For Sale
5805 Sterling Oaks Dr,
$444,000 For Sale
179 McCall St,
$369,900 For Sale
504 Doubleday Lane,
$1,799,900 For Sale
685 Harrogate Dr,
$1,115,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Crieve Hall Elementary||K-4||451||29.5||15.2||0.78 mi|
|Croft Middle||5-8||652||36.9||17.6||2.4 mi|
|Haynes Middle||5-8||282||14||20.1||10.66 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.