1108 Raines Rd,
Newport, TN 37821
- 1,940 sqft
Est. Value* : $112,800
- 1,940 sqft
1108 Raines Rd is a single family home in Newport, TN. This home was built in 1990 and includes one bathrooms and 1,940 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, radiant heating system, and cooling system. In 2/16/2016, this property sold for $92,193. Today, the estimated home value is around $112,800. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Raines Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 Raines Rd is located in a community that is home to 20,943 residents, which has increased by 13% since 2000. 73.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.84%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.5%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Raines Rd has a median household income of $32,081 and spends about $32,469 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Raines Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 12.5%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 8.2%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Raines Rd include Cocke County High School, and Edgemont Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 1240 (770 for Math and 470 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 67.1% of the residents near 1108 Raines Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 32.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 7.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Raines Rd is about 33.9 degrees in January and 74.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 51.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 12.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Raines Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
520 Upper Broad St,
$94,900 For Sale
1096 Clearview Drive,
$399,500 For Sale
880 Burning Bush Way,
$759,900 For Sale
2930 Arch Rd,
$165,000 For Sale
lot 17 River Chase Trl lots 10-21 River,
$165,000 For Sale
3087 Mica Way,
$84,900 For Sale
1830 HIGHWAY 160,
$269,900 For Sale
162 Limestone Way,
$328,500 For Sale
$349,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Cocke County High School||8-12||1,185||80.4||14.7||2.66 mi|
|Edgemont Elementary||PK-9||590||37||15.9||0.67 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.