1108 Wynnewood Dr,
Castalian Springs, TN 37031
- 1,050 sqft
Est. Value* : $126,500
- 1,050 sqft
1108 Wynnewood Dr is a single family home in Castalian Springs, TN. This home was built in 1982 and includes one bathrooms and 1,050 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and cooling system. In 8/15/2016, this property sold for $75,646. Today, the estimated home value is around $126,500. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Wynnewood Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 Wynnewood Dr is located in a community that is home to 1,800 residents, which has decreased by -1.1% since 2000. 84.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.89%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.42%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Wynnewood Dr has a median household income of $45,648 and spends about $40,482 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Wynnewood Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 6.9%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Wynnewood Dr include Benny C. Bills Elementary School, and Gallatin Senior High School. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 61.2% of the residents near 1108 Wynnewood Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 38.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.5%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Wynnewood Dr is about 35.7 degrees in January and 77.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 12.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Wynnewood Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
3112 Hartsville Pike,
$220,000 For Sale
1085 Brummitt Rd,
$249,900 For Sale
1055 Brummitt Rd,
$229,900 For Sale
811 Harden St,
$315,000 For Sale
1018 Robert Lee Drive,
$379,900 For Sale
1005 Pruitt Ln,
$494,900 For Sale
1192 Wrights Ln,
$329,900 For Sale
1019 Gibbs Ln,
$309,000 For Sale
521 Redstone Drive,
$359,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Benny C. Bills Elementary School||PK-9||742||48||15.4||8.1 mi|
|E B Wilson||PK-12||72||4||18||18.15 mi|
|Gallatin Senior High School||9-12||1,540||94||16.3||9.2 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.