1108 Settlers Ct,
Franklin, TN 37064
- 1,620 sqft
Est. Value* : $315,100
- 1,620 sqft
1108 Settlers Ct is a single family home in Franklin, TN. This home was built in 1979 and includes two bathrooms and 1,620 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $315,100. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Settlers Ct and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 Settlers Ct is located in a community that is home to 41,511 residents, which has increased by 27.6% since 2000. 77.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.29%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.57%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Settlers Ct has a median household income of $67,270 and spends about $52,271 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Settlers Ct is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.6%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 6.7%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Settlers Ct include Franklin High School, and Grassland Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1150 (568 for Math and 582 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 60.9% of the residents near 1108 Settlers Ct have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Settlers Ct is about 34.8 degrees in January and 73.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 55.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 8.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Settlers Ct resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1802 Championship Blvd,
$938,500 For Sale
1105 State Blvd,
$1,165,900 For Sale
517 Pearre Springs Way,
$785,000 For Sale
1209 Vintage Grove Lane,
$799,000 For Sale
818 Willowsprings Blvd,
$550,000 For Sale
2031 Belmont Cir,
$359,000 For Sale
1317 Mallard Dr,
$309,900 For Sale
1016 Fair Street,
$775,000 For Sale
306 Everbright Ave Unit 1,
$799,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Franklin High School||8-12||1,763||99.7||17.6||3.85 mi|
|Nolensville High School||9-12||475||23.4||20.2||16.37 mi|
|Grassland Middle School||6-8||955||57.6||16.5||5.32 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.