11309 Hunters Ln,
Austin, TX 78753
- 1,488 sqft
Est. Value* : $297,100
- 1,488 sqft
11309 Hunters Ln is a single family home in Austin, TX. This home was built in 1961 and includes two bathrooms and 1,488 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $297,100. Frequently asked questions about 11309 Hunters Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 11309 Hunters Ln is located in a community that is home to 35,668 residents, which has increased by 23.2% since 2000. 55.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (20.17%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.72%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 11309 Hunters Ln has a median household income of $41,845 and spends about $38,213 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 11309 Hunters Ln is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.3%, which is lower than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 9.5%, which is lower than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The average SAT score for this area is about 931 (500 for Math and 431 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 61.3% of the residents near 11309 Hunters Ln have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 38.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 11309 Hunters Ln is about 46.7 degrees in January and 83.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 17.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 11309 Hunters Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
11502 Indianhead DR,
$425,000 House For Sale
600 E Covington DR,
$299,900 House For Sale
11701 Pollyanna Ave,
$459,500 House For Sale
11804 Oakwood DR,
$375,000 House For Sale
11802 Whitewing Ave,
$389,900 House For Sale
11707 Pollyanna Ave,
$359,900 House For Sale
11803 Tedford ST,
$410,000 House For Sale
11809 Cedar Valley CV,
$439,900 House For Sale
11907 Oakwood DR,
$375,000 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.