Off Market

1641 North Dr,

Fort Myers, FL 33907
  • 3 Beds
  • 1,392 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $146,400

  • 3 Beds
  • 1,392 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1963

Description

1641 North Dr is a single family home in Fort Myers, FL. This home was built in 1963 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,392 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $146,400. Frequently asked questions about 1641 North Dr and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 1641 North Dr is located in a community that is home to 22,041 residents, which has increased by 20.6% since 2000. 57.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (16.1%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (12.33%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1641 North Dr has a median household income of $49,878 and spends about $42,719 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1641 North Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 13.2%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 10%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 1641 North Dr include Allen Park Elementary School, and Cypress Lake High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1008 (500 for Math and 508 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
  • How’s the job market? About 55.7% of the residents near 1641 North Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.3% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1641 North Dr is about 62.1 degrees in January and 81.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 50.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1641 North Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
1,392
Year Built
1963
Latitude
26.6
Longitude
-81.88
Cooling
CENTRAL

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2016 $1,710 $0 $0 $89,396
2015 $1,710 $0 $0 $62,004
2013 $1,370 $0 $0 $52,601

Local Info

Population
22,041
Median Family Income
$49,878
Graduate Degree Percentile
6.3%
Median Homeowner Age
38.8
Households with Children
57.7%
Unemployment Rate
2.4%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Allen Park Elementary School PK-5
Colonial Elementary School PK-5
Cypress Lake High School 9-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: B+
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!