1859 Oleander Dr,
Conover, NC 28613
- 3 Beds
- 2,257 sqft
Est. Value* : $156,100
- 3 Beds
1859 Oleander Dr is a single family home in Conover, NC. This home was built in 1981 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,257 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heat pump system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $156,100. Frequently asked questions about 1859 Oleander Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1859 Oleander Dr is located in a community that is home to 18,823 residents, which has increased by 19.1% since 2000. 77.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.45%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.07%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1859 Oleander Dr has a median household income of $54,196 and spends about $45,190 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1859 Oleander Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.9%, which is lower than the state average of 10.1%. Property crime risk is 6.8%, which is lower than the state average of 10.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1859 Oleander Dr include Challenger Early College High, and Harry M Arndt Middle. The average SAT score for this area is about 991 (493 for Math and 498 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 985.
- How’s the job market? About 58.3% of the residents near 1859 Oleander Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.1%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1859 Oleander Dr is about 34.3 degrees in January and 70.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 69.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 9.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1859 Oleander Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1586 Kenlane Drive,
$154,900 House For Sale
3493 Overbrook Drive,
$199,900 House For Sale
3791 Section House Road,
$189,500 House For Sale
2026 Willow Ridge Street,
$150,000 House For Sale
950 Berlin Street,
$149,900 House For Sale
950 Berlin St NW,
$149,900 House For Sale
3408 6th Avenue,
$239,900 House For Sale
2051 Colonial Lane,
$249,900 House For Sale
1619 Running Deer Dr NW,
$279,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Challenger Early College High||9-12||397||14.1||28.1||3 mi|
|Saint Stephens High||9-12||1,259||69.7||18||3.11 mi|
|Harry M Arndt Middle||7-8||620||35.2||17.5||3.29 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.