21708 E Terra Ln SE,
Yelm, WA 98597
- 3 Beds
- 1,574 sqft
Est. Value* : $246,800
- 3 Beds
21708 E Terra Ln SE is a single family home in Yelm, WA. This home was built in 2002 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,574 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and forced air heating system. In 3/24/2016, this property sold for $179,900. Today, the estimated home value is around $246,800. Frequently asked questions about 21708 E Terra Ln SE and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 21708 E Terra Ln SE is located in a community that is home to 11,954 residents, which has increased by 33.6% since 2000. 73.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.48%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.21%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 21708 E Terra Ln SE has a median household income of $40,713 and spends about $37,639 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 21708 E Terra Ln SE is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.2%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 5.3%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 21708 E Terra Ln SE include Lackamas Elementary, Ridgeline Middle School, and Yelm High School 12. The average SAT score for this area is about 1000 (500 for Math and 500 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 54.8% of the residents near 21708 E Terra Ln SE have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.0%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 21708 E Terra Ln SE is about 31.7 degrees in January and 69.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 15.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 8.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 21708 E Terra Ln SE resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1 XX (North) 173rd Ave SE,
$435,727 House For Sale
22536 Clearland Lane E,
$270,000 House For Sale
22312 Blue Lake Ct SE,
$295,000 House For Sale
1 XXX 408th St E,
$275,000 House For Sale
17142 Lakepoint Dr SE,
$429,000 House For Sale
36728 24th Ave Ct E,
$1,095,000 House For Sale
32407 72nd Ave S,
$308,000 House For Sale
3814 Christensen Muck Rd E,
$149,700 House For Sale
29603 68th Avenue S,
$249,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Lackamas Elementary||PK-5||326||19.3||16.8||0.83 mi|
|Ridgeline Middle School||6-8||627||32.4||19.3||9.13 mi|
|Yelm High School 12||9-12||1,237||62.6||19.7||10.27 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: F|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.9|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.