4935 W 4175 S,
West Haven, UT 84401
- 4 Beds
- 2,580 sqft
Est. Value* : $467,800
- 4 Beds
- 2,580 sqft
4935 W 4175 S is a single family home in West Haven, UT. This home was built in 2005 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,580 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and forced air heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $467,800. Frequently asked questions about 4935 W 4175 S and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 4935 W 4175 S is located in a community that is home to 23,370 residents, which has increased by 4.2% since 2000. 62.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (16.53%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.97%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4935 W 4175 S has a median household income of $33,369 and spends about $33,220 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4935 W 4175 S is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 13.9%, which is higher than the state average of 6.4%. Property crime risk is 17.7%, which is higher than the state average of 11.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 4935 W 4175 S include Country View School, Fremont High, and Rocky Mountain Junior High.
- How’s the job market? About 53.0% of the residents near 4935 W 4175 S have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 7.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4935 W 4175 S is about 25.7 degrees in January and 74.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 13.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 45.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4935 W 4175 S resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
3692 S 4925 W,
$509,900 House For Sale
4961 S. 5050 W.,
$558,000 House For Sale
4242 W 4275 S,
$395,000 House For Sale
3696 S 3925 W,
$485,000 House For Sale
4988 S 3900 W,
$270,000 House For Sale
5082 S. 6150 W.,
$299,000 House For Sale
5808 S 4150 W,
$325,000 House For Sale
3456 W 4250 S,
$324,990 House For Sale
2684 W 2375 N,
$390,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Country View School||K-6||530||23||23||1.03 mi|
|Fremont High||10-12||2,075||69.5||29.8||7.13 mi|
|Rocky Mountain Junior High||7-9||1,067||43.1||24.7||1.18 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0.2|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.